Minimum Requirement to Apply
At least 90% in all subjects including English but excluding the other languages and Technical subjects such as Home Science, Art, Fashion Design in the Standard 12 Board exam.
JEE-Main is not required and it will not enhance one’s chances of admission. However, a good ranking in JEE-Advanced is valued.
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
Direct admissions does not include medallists of International Olympiad of Science (iOS), International Informatics Olympiad (iiO), International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) and other Olympiad examinations conducted in India.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
English Language Requirements
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language (also called English as an Additional Language) , submission of IGCSE O-Level English language at first language (grade ‘A’) or IELTS/IELTS Indicator (a minimum Overall 6, Writing 6) or TOEFL/TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition (a minimum of 90 - iBT) or SAT (a minimum of 1250 for redesigned SAT) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) or ACT with Writing (a minimum of composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) or C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)) is required.
If English is your medium of studies, taking any of the English proficiency tests will not enhance your chances of admission.
NTU Entrance Examination
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
For admissions to programmes (e.g. Accountancy, Business, Communication Studies, Economics, Psychology, Sport Science & Management, etc) that required Additional Mathematics taken at Junior Level as a prerequisite, Mathematics (including Business Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics & Statistics) taken at Standard 12 is required if Additional Mathematics is not shown as a subject taken in the Junior result slip (e.g Standard 10, IGCSE, Grade 10). Mathematics taken at India Standard 10 is not equivalent to Additional Mathematics taken at Junior School Level.
For admissions to any Science or Double Major programme that require Mathematics at Senior High School Level as a prerequisite, Business Mathematics, Applied Mathematics taken at Standard 12 is insufficient.
Applicants with results available after April 1st of the application year will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme in this admission exercise.
1. Students taking 2024 Standard 12 examinations may apply during application period. You must key and upload Standard 12 result slip (download from official website is acceptable) at 'Provide Actual Results' via Check Status link within 3 days following the official release date for the admission decision. Failing which, your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed.
2. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes and admission to double degree programmes, double major programmes and second major programmes are more competitive than single degree programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
3. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results.
This form is applicable only to students with India Standard XII Qualification.
If you are holding the mentioned qualifications, please click here to access the application form. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. Please get ready the following before you start your application as you have to submit it once started. The information you have entered in the application
form cannot be saved and continue later.
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education results
- Standard X marksheet
- Standard XII marksheet. (not required to provide results at application if results are not available yet. To provide within 3 days once results are available after application.
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (applicable only if English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language)
You will receive an application number after your application is successfully submitted. Please login with the password you have created in the application form to pay the application fee and upload the required supporting documents. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now OPEN.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.