Nanyang Research Programme Junior Researcher (NRPjr)
NRPjr will require students to work in same school pair groups supported by a teacher mentor who will work closely with the students and their Supervisor.
Similar to the NRP, participants in NRPjr will undertake research activities under the charge of an NTU Faculty member. The period of research will run from April to December. NRPjr will culminate in the NRP Oral Presentation Assessment which will be held in March of the following year.
- Applying for NRP/NRPjr
- Comparing NRP with NRPjr
- Past Years' Synopses
- Past Years' Oral Presentation Slides
- Teacher Coordinators
- Library Access (Students)
- Transport Claims (Students)
- Network Account / Technical Assistance
- Resources (Students)
- Resources (Teachers)
- Resources (Supervisors)
- Talent Outreach Programme Calendar