Minimum Requirement to Apply
A very good combination of 5s, 6s, and 7s out of the 3 Higher Level and 3 Standard Level subjects, and good EE and TOK grades.
For other admission requirements, please visit:
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
For programmes that required Mathematics as a prerequisite for admissions, both Math: Analysis and Approaches (MAA) or Math: Applications and Interpretations (MAI) are acceptable. There is no preference of MAA or MAI over the other.
Applicants sitting for coming May exam will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme,Renaissance Engineering programme, Arts (Education), Science (Education) programmes in this admission exercise.
Note that Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine programme is not applicable to Citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan.
1. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available for a public university such as NTU. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
2. The primary factor in admission decision is good overall academic performance. Decision will be made based on actual IB results only. No provisional offer will be made based on preliminary results.
3. Students taking May 2023 IB Diploma exams must key and upload IB result slip (download from official website is acceptable) at 'Provide Actual Results' via Check Status link within 3 days following the official release date for the admission decision. Failing which, your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed.
4. Applicants must authorise IBO to release their results directly to NTU for verification purpose. Failing which, the application will be deemed incomplete and not processed further. Applicants in their final year of study should contact their schools’ IB coordinator for assistance. Please refer to https://www.ibo.org/programmes/diploma-programme/assessment-and-exams/requesting-transcripts for details.
This form is applicable only to students offering International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma by International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO)
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you apply using a wrong application form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singapore Citizens / Singapore Permanent Residents are to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home and postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education or academic results
- IB Diploma results(if available) (It is compulsory for you to authorise IBO for NTU to access your results. Check with your school’s IB coordinator if you are still studying. If you have already obtained your IB results, check here.)
- Junior / Secondary School examination results (if applicable)
- University transcript (if applicable)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until the application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now OPEN.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required