Office of Admissions
Student & Academic Services Department
Nanyang Technological University
Student Services Centre, #03-01
42 Nanyang Avenue
Mondays to Thursdays - 8:30a.m. to 5:30p.m.
Fridays - 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
|Section||Telephone Number||Email Address|
|Local Admissions||(65) 6790 5055 / |
(65) 6790 5972
|International Admissions||(65) 6790 5806|
(65) 6790 5807
|Scholarships||(65) 6790 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Financial Assistance||(65) 6790 4115||FinAid@ntu.edu.sg|
Programme for Pre-tertiary Students
|(65) 6790 email@example.com|
The main campus is a 200-ha residential, garden campus located in the south-western part of Singapore, near the Jurong West Extension area.
This campus is easily accessible by two expressways, the Pan-island Expressway (PIE) and Kranji Expressway (KJE). It is also near the Boon Lay bus interchange and the Boon Lay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
NTU's second campus is located at NTU@one-north, right next to the Biopolis, Singapore's biomedical research hub.
For the Jurong Campus map, please click here.
If you are coming by the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) in the direction of Tuas,
- Get off PIE at Exit 36
- Turn right into Jalan Bahar after the down ramp and then look out for direction sign to the university
- Turn left into Nanyang Avenue and proceed ahead to the Jalan Bahar entrance
- Get off the PIE at Exit 38
- Keep left and look out for a direction sign to the university
- Follow the sign to access via the Pioneer Road North entrance
- Drive straight towards Pioneer Road North which passes under the PIE flyover
- Look out for a direction sign to the university
- Proceed ahead to the Pioneer Road North entrance
Alternatively, you may alight at Pioneer MRT Station. Thereafter, get down the overhead bridge to take the free NTU-Pioneer MRT shuttle bus at the bus-stop outside Block 649A, Jurong West Street 63. This shuttle bus operates daily from 7.30am to 10.30pm.
For details of the bus routes, please click here.