Minimum Requirement to Apply
A combination of grade 4 and 5 in 4 Core and 2 Elective subjects (relevant to programmes applying) from Category A. Extended part of Mathematics is compulsory for application to Engineering and most of the Sciences programmes.
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
English Language Requirements
It is compulsory for you to submit one of the following:
- IGCSE O-Level English language at first language (grade 'A');
- IELTS/IELTS Indicator (a minimum Overall 6, Writing 6);
- TOEFL/TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition (a minimum of 90 - iBT);
- SAT (a minimum of 1250 for redesigned SAT);
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) ;
- ACT with Writing (a minimum of composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) ;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)).
NTU Entrance Examination (NTU EE)
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Applicants with results available after April 1st of the application year will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme in this admission exercise.
Note that Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine programme is not applicable to Citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan.
1. Students taking 2023 HKDSE examinations may apply with predicted HKDSE results or up-to-date high school results during application period. Final result slip must be submitted within 3 days following the official release date for the admission decision. Failing which, application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed.
2. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
3. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results.
This form is applicable only to students with other International Qualification
This form is NOT applicable to students with Indonesia SMA UAN, India Standard 12, Malaysia UEC/STPM, Vietnam High School Graduation Certificate, PRC National College Entrance Exam or Gao Kao, American High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma and UK ‘A’ Level (including Hong Kong / Brunei ‘A’ Level & Mauritius HSC).
If you are holding the mentioned qualifications, please click here to access the application form. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education results
- Senior high school national examination results, if already taken (Result slip must be submitted after application. If document not in English or Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu , a certified translation in English is required.)
- Senior High School predicted results/internal examination results, if still in final year of high school (If document not in English or Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu , a certified translation in English is required.)
- Junior / Secondary School examination results
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (if applicable)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is closed.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.