Minimum Requirement to Apply
A position rank of 90 and above in the Australia Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) and good grade in the individual subject in one of the following qualifications:
• ACT Year 12 Certificate
• New South Wales Higher school certificate (NSW HSC)
• Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE)
• South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
• Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
• Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
• Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
• Queensland Senior Certificate (QSC)
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
English Language Requirements
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language (also called English as an Additional Language) , submission of IGCSE O-Level English language at first language (grade ‘A’) or IELTS/IELTS Indicator (a minimum Overall 6, Writing 6) or TOEFL/TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition (a minimum of 90 - iBT) or SAT (a minimum of 1250 for redesigned SAT) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) or ACT with Writing (a minimum of composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) or C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)) or MUET/MUET in Demand (Overall 5 taken before 2021 or 4.5 taken in 2021 or after) is required.
NTU Entrance Examination
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Applicants with results available after April 1st of the application year will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme in this admission exercise.
1. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
2. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results. Applicants who are in the final year of high school must submit official final result slip within 3 days following the official release date for admission decision. Failing which, application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed.
This form is NOT applicable to students with Indonesia Ijazah SMA, India Standard 12, Malaysia UEC/STPM, Vietnam High School Graduation Certificate, PRC National College Entrance Exam or Gao Kao, American High School Diploma, High School Diploma with AP, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma and UK ‘A’ Level (including Hong Kong / Brunei ‘A’ Level & Mauritius HSC).
If you are holding the mentioned qualifications, please click here to access the application form. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. Please get ready the following before you start your application as you have to submit it once started. The information you have entered in the application form cannot be saved and continue later.
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education results
- High School transcript
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) score (if already taken)
- Senior High School predicted results/internal examination results/school final term results, if still in final year of high school (If document not in English or Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu, a certified translation in English is required.)
Junior / Secondary School examination results (if applicable)
University transcript (if applicable)
- High School transcript
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP) score sheet, if applicable
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (if applicable)
You will receive an application number after your application is successfully submitted. Please login with the password you have created in the application form to pay the application fee and upload the required supporting documents. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now OPEN.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.