Minimum Requirement to Apply
overall GPA of at least 3.0 in Mathayom 6. Current Mathayom 6 students may apply with their up-to date results.
An overall minimum score of 1900 (Pre-March 2016 SAT) or a score of 1250 (SAT from March 2016) in SAT (previously known as SAT Reasoning Test or SAT I) or a minimum composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing taken in one sitting and a score of 680 or better in each of three subjects in SAT Subject Tests. Each of the three subjects can be taken in no more than two attempts and all 3 subjects must be taken within the period of one year. Mathematics Level 2 is compulsory for application to Engineering and most of the Sciences programmes. The SAT Subjects should be chosen based on the subject prerequisites of the programmes applying for.
A combination score of 4 and 5 in 3 or more Advanced Placement Tests from CollegeBoard. AP Calculus BC is compulsory for application to Engineering and most of the Sciences programmes. The AP subjects should be chosen based on the subject prerequisites of the programmes applying for.
Note: The AP score must reach our office by 15 July 2022. Beyond which, test score submitted will not be considered. Visit https://www.collegeboard.org/ for details on AP Exams.
A good score in O-NET Mathayom Suksa 6 and Professional Aptitude Test (PAT) related to programmes applying.
English Language Requirements
Satisfy one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS/IELTS Indicator – an overall score of at least 6.0.
- TOEFL/TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition – a score of at least 90 (internet-based) or 600 (paper-based).
- SAT– An overall score of at least 1900(SAT taken before March 2016) or at least a score of 1250 (Redesigned SAT from March 2016, Essay not required).
- PTE Academic – a score of at least 55.
- AST English Test – a score of more than 140 marks.
- ACT with Writing - a minimum Composite score of at least 30.
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced (CAE))
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
NTU Entrance Examination (NTU EE)
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Applicants with results available after April 1st of the application year will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme in this admission exercise.
Note that Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine programme is not applicable to Citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan.
1. Current Mathayom 6 students may apply with their up-to date results during application period. Final result slip must be submitted within 3 days following the official release date for the admission decision. Failing which, application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed.
2. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
3. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results.
This form is applicable only to students with other International Qualification
This form is NOT applicable to students with Indonesia SMA UAN, India Standard 12, Malaysia UEC/STPM, Vietnam High School Graduation Certificate, PRC National College Entrance Exam or Gao Kao, American High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma and UK ‘A’ Level (including Hong Kong / Brunei ‘A’ Level & Mauritius HSC).
If you are holding the mentioned qualifications, please click here to access the application form. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education results
- Senior high school national examination results, if already taken (Result slip must be submitted after application. If document not in English or Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu , a certified translation in English is required.)
- Senior High School predicted results/internal examination results, if still in final year of high school (If document not in English or Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu , a certified translation in English is required.)
- Junior / Secondary School examination results
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (if applicable)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application has closed.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.