Brunei GCE A-Level
Brunei-Cambridge A-Level Certificate of Education Examination
Minimum Requirement to Apply
Good passes in at least 4 Advanced Level subjects taken in the same sitting. Students with good passes in 3 Advanced Level subjects taken in the same sitting are not precluded from applying. Such applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
NTU Entrance Examination (NTU EE)
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Note that Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine programme is not applicable to Citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan.
1. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
2. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results.
This form is applicable only to students offering UK ‘A’ Level (including Hong Kong / Brunei ‘A’ Level & Mauritius HSC) and Cambridge Pre-U.
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results
- ‘A’ Level (A2) Statement of Results/ Provisional Results And/Or Cambridge Pre-U Results (if not available yet, to provide within 3 days once available)
- A-Level Certificate And/Or Cambridge Pre-U Certificate/Diploma (when available)
- Junior High School national examination results (e.g GCE ‘O’ Level, IGCSE, SPM, Grade 10, etc).
- University transcript (if applicable).
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet or E1119 or MUET (if applicable).
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is closed.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required