TALENT RECRUITMENT AND CAREER SUPPORT OFFICE
Attracting global research talent including postdoctoral research fellows, early-career faculty members and established scientists
Talent Recruitment and Career Support (TRACS) Office is the university’s new initiatives to facilitate the attraction of talents such as postdocs, early-career faculty members and established scientists. TRACS will coordinate the management, placement, mobility, performance management and other related aspects of early career faculty and research staff recruited under talent attraction programmes such as the National Research Foundation (NRF) Fellowship; Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP); Presidential Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PPF); and the endowed PPF schemes (including the Gopalakrishnan-NTU PPF and the Wallenberg-NTU PPF).
TRACS will also administer the recently announced Accelerating Creativity and Excellence (ACE) Programme, a funding scheme to help faculty members catalyse bold and unconventional cross-disciplinary research across colleges, so that as a University we continue to produce compelling, relevant knowledge that can respond to and even drive new global trends.
Talent Recruitment and Career Support (TRACS)
More on Research Careers
- Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP)
- Research Assistant Professorship (RAP)
- Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship (PPF)
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKYPDF)
- Accelerating Creativity and Excellence (ACE)
- Social Science Research Council (SSRC) Graduate Research Fellowship (GRF)
- The Eric and Wendy Schmidt AI in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship
- LKCMedicine Dean's Postdoctoral Fellowship