Through a plethora of sports, competitive as well as recreational activities, NTU provides various avenues for students to learn life skills, build character and pursue a healthy lifestyle.
Revised Sports Facilities Usage 12 Nov 2021 till further notice
- Wading Pool Closed
- Outdoor recreational play is restricted to groups of 2.
- Indoor Badminton and Table Tennis at North Hill Function Hall.
over for FOR FULLY VACCINATED USERS ONLY.
2 players per court/session (from 27 Sep 2021)
- Squash and North Hill Gym –
FOR FULLY VACCINATED USERS ONLY.
- Basketball– 2 players per 1 half of the court. (No changing of partners).
- Street Soccer - 2 players per court. (No changing of partners).
- Tennis – 2 players per court ( no changing of partners).
- Field – Play in a group of 2. No changing of partners or intermingling.
- Mask on for all activities at the SRC except strenuous activities. If you are walking, resting or talking, please put on your mask properly.
- Team Sports for 10 pax with VDS+ART is not applicable to general booking usage.
(Updated 12 Nov 2021)
Please adhere to the government advisory measures while using all campus outdoor facilities.