The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) degree in Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in in Entrepreneurship (ENET) is jointly offered by the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Nanyang Technopreneurship Center.
This Second Major programme equips Environmental Engineering students with entrepreneurship competency and broaden their understanding in enterprise and innovation. Students are required to participate in the Experiential Programme and the 20-week Overseas Entrepreneurship Programme (OEP) or a 20-week local Professional Internship with start-ups or venture capital firms.
- 4 years direct honours programme
- Accredited and globally recognised programme
- 20 weeks Professional Internship
- Students can opt to do Specialisation in Civil Infrastructure and/or Specialisation in Coastal Protection
Students with outstanding Singapore GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate (IB) and NUS High School Diploma results may be eligible for exemptions from up to 3 selected first-year courses, more details could be found via the following link
Students with outstanding Poly Diploma results admit directly to Second year, may be eligible for exemptions for the course MH1810 Mathematics I.
We prepare graduates to make significant impact through enterprise and innovation. The Second Major in Entrepreneurship (SMiE) is introduced to:
- Equip NTU students with fundamental entrepreneurship competency and broaden their understanding of enterprise and innovation;
- Enrich them with an entrepreneurial mindset to deal with uncertainties in a VUCA world and be the drivers of technology innovation;
Provide them with hands-on experiences in technopreneurship through experiential learning approach and a 20-week local/overseas internship with start-ups, venture capital firms, or other entrepreneurship related organisations;
- Expand their entrepreneurial network and be part of the ecosystem, and
- Enable students to seize opportunities from new technologies and support them to venture into technology start-ups.
Besides the Core Programme Requirement, students are required to take:
- Compulsory Courses (12AU)
- Elective Courses (at least 13 AU)
- Compulsory Experiential Component (10AU)
There are more than 40 minors available. Some popular minors are as follows,
- Minor in Business
- Minor in International Trading
Full list could be found via the following link
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering with Second Major in Business
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering with Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Double Degree in Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering and Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering with Second Major in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering