The Nanyang PMBA is uniquely designed for mid-career professionals with domain expertise who are looking to elevate their skills and knowledge to become T-shaped leaders.
The curriculum has been carefully curated to transform skilled specialists into learned leaders, offering invaluable collaborative learning within a cohort of highly talented individuals who share common growth ambitions yet are richly diverse.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
- Round 1: 4 December
- Round 2: 15 March
Round 3: 30 April
GMAT institution code is V24-ZV-75 and our GRE ID code is 3802
S$69,550 (inclusive of GST)
- Technology & E-Business
- Strategic Management
- Leading People Globally
- Strategy Project At Nanyang
- Analytics For Decision Making
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- Macroeconomics For Business Leadership
- Geopolitics & Business Policy
- Digital Transformation & The Future-Ready Enterprise
- Crisis Scenarios & Contingency Planning
- Martech & Consumer Insight Strategy
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructurings
- Leading & Managing Change
- Asian Branding
- Emerging Market Strategies
- Boardroom Dynamics & Corporate Decision Making
Our career coaches are established and experienced industry professionals who can share industry insights to help you create a practical roadmap towards fulfilling your professional goals.
At the NBS Graduate Studies Career Development Office (GSCDO), you can access the advice and support of a dedicated career coach on the best way to apply your new skills and competencies within your organisation, and accelerate your career development.