After you have accepted the hall offer...
- For undergraduate (seniors) students: Book your check-in appointment using the information in the email sent to you and arrange for proxy collection if you are not able to perform check-in personally.
- For all other students: Book your check-in appointment using the information in the hall offer letter and arrange for proxy collection if you are not able to perform check-in personally.
On the day of the check-in appointment...
- Ensure that you have your matriculation card, and NRIC/passport, as well as the receipt for payment of Hall Acceptance Fee (if applicable), for verification purposes.
- You (or your assigned proxy) must be present in person at the time of the appointment to complete the check-in.
After collecting the keys to your room...
- You would receive an email to perform inventory check and declaration. Ensure that furniture and fittings in your room are in working condition, and submit an Inventory Declaration via the OneStop portal.
- If you are staying in a room that is for more than one resident, note that each resident is required to submit individual inventory declaration.
- For every semester that you intend to use a refrigerator, please submit a declaration and make online payment via the OneStop portal.