NTU Preferred E-Payment Modes
With effect from 1st January 2024, the GST rate will increase from 8% to 9%. Outstanding amount as of 1st January 2024 may be re-invoiced to reflect the new GST rate of 9%, based on IRAS guideline. Please make full settlement by 31st December 2023 to avoid the 1% rate increase.
(Payment in SGD
Local Currency (SGD)
-PayNow: Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB.
Cross Border Transfers
(Payment in Foreign Currencies)
International Payment Partner
Why use Flywire
- Enjoy a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with flywire, send them a quote from your bank, they will match it
- Enjoy transparency with their real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email and text alerts
- Receive 24/7 multilingual support via email, phone, live chat and WeChat.
For more information on Flywire, click here.
We encourage you to use the Preferred E-Payment modes so that the savings on the admin fees can be used to benefit the University’s educational activities.
Other Payment Mode (NTU will incur admin fees)
Credit/Debit Cards (Local Currency)
The guidelines are issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to protect users of electronic payments.
If you are transacting online, please take note of the following:
- Use a secured or private network
- Use strong passwords
- Provide latest contact details when prompted
- Do not disclose any password or access code to any party
- Report any unauthorised transaction