Students admitted into this course will build a strong background in quantitative environmental earth systems science (EESS) and statistics, algorithms, and data analytics. This course allows students to gain actionable insights that complement the research aspect of EESS. Additionally, this ensures that our students stay competitive, with the ability to tackle real-world problems and challenges with innovative techniques in multidisciplinary settings.
The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science with 2nd Major in Data Analytics programme accepts ‘A’ Level, IB, NUSHS Diploma, Polytechnic Diploma and other equivalent international qualifications on a selective basis. All candidates with strong academic potential who satisfy minimum subject requirements as well as the general admission requirements set by NTU will be considered.
- H2 Level Pass in Mathematics AND
- H2 Level Pass in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Computing
IB Diploma Students:
- Mathematics at Higher Level AND
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science at Higher Level
International and Other Qualifications:
- Mathematics at Senior High School Level AND
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Economics at Senior High School
NUS High School Diploma:
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Mathematics AND
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- Please visit us on the web to learn which polytechnic diplomas are eligible for our programme
Please find the curriculum here.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science and Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science with Second Major in Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science with Second Major in Entrepreneurship