Follow SODA, our 4-step Career Planning Framework throughout your university life to secure your First Destination upon graduation.
SODA stands for:
- Explore Options
- Set Directions
- Take Action
- Career Exploration with your Career Coach
- Online Career Core Module
- Career and Employability Skills Workshops
- Industry and Experiential Career Education
- Alumni Sharing and Mentorship
- Company Talks and Job Shadowing
Focus on your best available and attainable career options. Deepen your skills and expand your horizons with real-world projects.
Meet your Career Coach again to evaluate and fine-tune your career plans. Enhance your career planning and job search with industry insights from Career Consultants, to better understand employer expectations and application processes.
- Local and Overseas Internships
- Industry Exposure and Work-Integrated Education
- Career Planning with Career Coach
- Insights Insights from Career Consultants
- Workplace Skills Workshops
- CareerAxis, Your One-stop Portal for Jobs, Internships and Career Events
- Recruitment and Networking Events
- Career Fairs