You must be able to provide Rapor SMA in the national SMA curriculum if you are applying under this qualification. If not, please check here and submit your application that matches your high school qualification. If you apply using wrong application form, we reserve the right not to process your application further.
Minimum Requirement to Apply
Please click here to view in Bahasa Indonesia.
Students studying in Grade 12 can apply with Year 10 and 11 Rapor (the page with School’s teacher or principal signature and school stamp must be included if it is not on the same page where results are shown). A score of not less than 8.5 in most subjects (excluding Moral Education, Art, Bahasa Indonesian language) is required. If admitted, students must produce their Ijazah SMA to complete the application. Failing which, the admission decision will be revoked.
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
Selected students with outstanding achievements may also be considered for direct admission.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
Submission of either one of the English proficiency scores below is strongly encouraged. For AY2024 admissions, any of the below will be compulsory.
- IELTS/IELTS Indicator (a minimum Overall 6, Writing 6)
- TOEFL/TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition (a minimum of 90 - iBT)
- SAT (a minimum of 1250 for redesigned SAT)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55)
- ACT with Writing (a minimum of composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting)
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
Required before admission decision can be made. Invitation will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Applicants with final results available after April 1st of the application year will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme in this admission exercise.
1. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
2. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. If you have taken at least 3 GCE Advanced Level subjects within 12 months in not more than 2 sittings, either from the same or different examination boards (Cambridge, Edexcel, OCR, AQA), you may submit the results for consideration.
3. The admission decision will be determined by the performance in the admission interview.
This form is applicable only to students with Indonesia SMA UAN Qualification.
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results since high school
- SMA IJAZAH (front and back)
- SMA UAN (if available)
- School Reports (Rapor SMA), if you are studying in Kelas 3/Grade 12.(The school reports showing results entered in application form must be submitted after application. The page with School’s teacher or principal signature and school stamp must be included if it is not on the same page where results is shown.)
- Kelas 1/Grade 10 (Semester 1, 2)
- Kelas 2/Grade 11 (Semester 1, 2)
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (Optional, to provide only if taken)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now OPEN.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.