- NTU General Admission Requirements
- A pass in H2 Level Mathematics and
- A pass in H2 Level Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Computing
- A good grade in Mathematics at Higher Level and
- A good grade in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science at Higher Level
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Mathematics and
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- A good grade in Mathematics at Senior High School Level and a good grade in Physics/Chemistry/Biology at Senior High School Level
More details on admission can be found at the Office of Admissions website.
|Major Requirements||Interdisciplinary Collaborative Core (ICC)|| |
|Prescribed Electives||Final Year Project|| |
|Economics (ECON)||18 AUs||17 AUs|| |
|36 AUs||34 AUs|
A degree in Economics at NTU provides graduates with a vast array of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Economic majors are valued for their critical thinking and analytical skills. They also benefit from an in-depth understanding of social organisations, culture and other social phenomena.
Upon graduation, students are expecting to work as data analysts, data scientists, economists and industry analysts who are skillful in analyzing big data.