For variation requests, please submit your request via RISE (fibi.ntu.edu.sg) for any changes to your project as described below:-
- Please (a) submit the Grant Variation Form (here) and (b) complete the necessary sections under RISE "Attachments" tab alongside your variation request. For step (b), further information on navigating RISE can be found here.
- Changes in the project – Request for changes in the project such as change in PI or title.
- Budget Variation – Changes to your original budget submitted must be formally be approved by CTLP. No expenditure is permitted until formal approval has been given by CTLP.
- Project Extension – Extension must be request at least 3 months before the due date of the grant. Any delays in application may cause the extension to be rejected. The maximum extension granted is 6 months on a case-by-case basis.
- Termination of project – Early termination of the project due to unforeseen circumstances. We strongly encourage the PI to explore the possibility of proper project completion.
For any enquiries, please contact the EdeX Grant Administration Team ([email protected]).