Change of Address / Passport for Student’s Pass Holder (STP)

You are required to notify the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore if you have changed your Singapore residential address or obtained a new passport within 14 days of the change.

 CategoryActions / Information Required
1.Change of Passport1

Please log in to


2.Change of Address

Students can self-update any change of address in the Electronic Change of Residential Address (eCOA) portal, Singpass is required to perform this service. Family or friends who have valid SingPass account, can also update change of address on the students’ behalf using this portal if you do not have a Singpass account. . 

If you wish to create a Singpass account, you may register here.

Please follow the steps below to update the new address via the eCOA portal:

  1. After keying in the new address of the STP holders in eCOA, there will be a 6-digit PIN mailer posted to the new address.
  2. Once the PIN mailer has been received, there is a need to key in the 6-digit PIN into eCOA to confirm the change in address.
  3. Upon successful validation, the STP holders’ residential address will be recorded in ICA system.

1 Only applicable for full time international students