Student's Pass


All international students who have been accepted as full-time matriculated or registered students are required to hold a valid Student’s Pass issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for their studies at NTU.

Please ensure that you have a valid Pass at all times in Singapore. Overstaying is a punishable offence under the Immigration Act. You need to extend your Social Visit Pass or Student's Pass before it expires.

Student's Pass holders (except exchange / non-graduating students) who wish to be engaged in part-time employment may apply via Student Intranet or GSLink (Enter User ID and password / Select Administrative Matters / Administrative Procedure/Services / Part Time Employment for International Students) 

You may also wish to select the relevant categories at the right panel for more information. You can also refer to the FAQ