Work-Study Degree Programmes in NTU aim to enhance students' employability and readiness for full-time employment by offering multiple on-the-job training experiences throughout their course of study. They do so by providing opportunities for students to alternate between terms of studies and internship work. Students benefit from greater exposure to the professional work environment, allowing them to learn on the job, deepen technical skills, develop soft skills and cultivate an understanding of real-world practices.
This combination of classroom-based education and practical work experience also serves to strengthen the partnership between NTU and industry leaders to nurture and shape the next generation of professionals. Companies will be able to gain early access to talents in NTU and groom them over time through the various internships and projects. They benefit from such a talent pipeline through the steady supply and engagement of skills- and career-minded students.
The programmes below offer our undergraduates the option of a work-study track as part of their curriculum.
1. College of Engineering (CoE) SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Materials Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) (Design Stream)
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Science (Maritime Studies)
2. School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) Co-operative Education Programme (Recognised under the SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programme)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Applied Physics
3. Nanyang Business School (NBS) SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes:
a) Applied Wealth Management Track
- Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance)
b) Business Analytics Work-Study Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Business (Business Analytics)
- Double Degree in Accountancy and Business (Business Analytics)
More degree programmes are expected to offer work-study options in the near future.
Companies who would like to participate in NTU's Work-Study Degree Programmes can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and register their interest.
For more information on SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes, please see: