CTLP is organized into two teams — The Faculty Development Team & the Teaching and Learning Strategies (TLS) Team.
Our core competencies:
- Professional academic development
- Learning & teaching resources
- Learning & teaching research
- Learning & teaching project grants
- Evaluation of learning environments and technologies
- Teaching sessions, learning events and seminars
- Foundations of University Learning and Teaching (for new faculty)
- University Teaching for Teaching Assistants (for all Ph.D. students) programme
Some of our international affiliations:
- The International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Learning
- The UK Higher Education Academy
- The Center for Academic Integrity.
To get a better understanding of what we do, see our Annual Reports below: