How CTLP can help you
The role of NTU’s Centre for Teaching, Learning & Pedagogy (CTLP), formerly called TLPD, is
• To disseminate and support effective evidence-based learning and teaching;
• To encourage an innovative educational culture; and
• To help faculty and students to achieve learning outcomes and become future-ready.
CTLP carries this out through• Faculty induction and professional development programmes;
• Events, courses, workshops, consultations, grants & awards; and
• Educational projects and collaborations with partners.
Student Transition & Orientation
Get an edge in starting your university life and making the most out of your years with us
From course outlines to assessment, understand how NTU courses are designed to give you the best learning experiences
Courses & Workshops
Get hands-on, practical strategies and ideas drawn from research-based best practices
Events & Outreach
Tap into a strong local, regional, and international network of colleagues and IHLs
Teaching Excellence Academy
Be part of this professional body of experts who make decisions and recommendations on educational issues, policies and strategies.