The degree certificate and official transcript are important documents. It is advisable that the documents be collected in person. The University is not responsible for degree certificate/official transcript that is delayed, damaged, lost or stolen in the mail. Graduates who are unable to collect their degree certificates and transcripts in person may request for the documents to be mailed to them.
- Graduates must not have previously collected their original degree certificate at One Stop @ SAC or do not intend to attend Convocation.
- Degree certificate and official transcript will be withheld for graduates with outstanding fees or pending final thesis submission. Requests for mailing will not be processed until the outstanding items are cleared.
- The request for mailing of degree certificate will include a complimentary transcript.
- The name printed on your degree certificate is in accordance with the NTU official records.
- Degree certificates can only be mailed directly to graduates and not to any third party.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Any payment made is non-refundable.
|By SingPost (Registered Article)|||
|Overseas ( SingPost Service Announcements for International Mail )||$20.00|
|By DHL (For overseas address only)|||
|Overseas (not applicable for Russia)||$60.00|
Please ensure the correct amount is paid to avoid any processing delays.
a. Credit Card Payment
- Online or at One Stop @ SAC (NETS/Credit Card)
b. Other Payment Modes
- Cashless modes of payment (Cheque/Money Order/Bank Draft)
The request will only be processed after receipt of full payment.
The degree certificate will only be mailed to you two weeks after the degree conferment date or within three working days after the end of Convocation.
Submission of Mailing Request
- For Undergraduate Programmes (Bachelor's Degree), please submit the Mailing Request Form to the Office of Academic Services.
- For Graduate Programmes (Master's Degree, PhD Degree & Graduate Diploma), please submit your request here.