The degree certificate and official transcript are important documents. It is advisable that the documents be collected in person. The University is not responsible for degree certificate/official transcript that is delayed, damaged, lost or stolen in the mail. Graduates who are unable to collect their degree certificates and transcripts personally, authorise a proxy to do so or do not intend to attend Convocation may request for the documents to be mailed to them.
- Degree certificates can only be mailed directly to graduates and not to any third party. Graduates should retain the original degree certificate and it should not be given to others under any circumstances.
- Before submitting the request for mailing, graduates should ensure that they have not previously collected their original degree certificate.
- Degree certificate and official transcript will be withheld for graduates with outstanding fees (including stipend) or pending final thesis submission. Requests for mailing will not be processed until the outstanding items are cleared.
- The request for mailing of degree certificate will include a complimentary transcript.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of 8% GST.
- Any payment made (including duplicate payment) is non-refundable.
|By SingPost (Registered Article)|||
|Overseas ( SingPost Service Announcements for International Mail )||$20.20|
|By DHL (For overseas address only)|||
|Overseas (not applicable for Russia)||$60.60|
Submission of Mailing Request
- For Undergraduate Programmes (Bachelor's Degree), please submit the Mailing Request Form to the Office of Academic Services.
- For Graduate Programmes (Master's Degree, PhD Degree & Graduate Diploma), please submit your request here.
- The request will only be processed after receipt of full payment. Please ensure the correct amount is paid to avoid any processing delays.
- The degree certificate mailing request will be processed:
- two weeks after the degree conferment date for graduates who are conferred between end July to May
- three working days after the end of the entire Convocation period for graduates who are conferred between June and mid-July
- The delivery timeline varies by destination.
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card Payment: Online or at One Stop @ SAC (NETS/Credit