Immigration For International Students

All full-time international students are required to obtain and hold a valid Student's Pass to study in Singapore. Please click HERE for the detailed Student's Pass Application procedure document.

You are to look out for the Confirmation of Acceptance email sent to your inbox/ junk after you have confirmed your acceptance. Your Student’s Pass Online Application and Registration (SOLAR) details will be indicated in the email.

For Full-Time International students holding IPA letter who are currently residing in Singapore, you can make e-appointment with ICA to collect your Student Pass. MOE entry approval is not required. 

Please do not make any early travel plans without the IPA letter. Students entering Singapore must produce the In-Principle Approval (IPA). 

International Students who are not a citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore must ensure that they possess a valid immigration pass issued by ICA or Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to study and reside in Singapore throughout the entire period of their studies.