Library Services for all NTU Alumni
The Library provides NTU alumni access to the following e-resources for personal and non-commercial use.
You can access these e-resources directly with your NTU Alumni Network Account. If you have forgotten or have not applied for the account, please click here to register.
- Fitch Connect - credit analytics, ratings, research, risk indices
- Project Muse - journal articles on humanities and social sciences
- SAGE Business Cases - business cases, up to 2019
- SAGE Campus - provides access to 250+ hours of online courses
- SAGE Journals - journals on social science, humanities, and communication studies
- SAGE Knowledge - social sciences database including video, books, business cases, and more
- SAGE Research Methods - methodology on social sciences research including books, journal articles, instructional videos, and more
For access to a broader range of onsite library services and resources, please apply for a Personal Membership. All alumni (students who graduated with a diploma/degree from any of the undergraduate/postgraduate programmes offered by NTU) who apply within a year of graduation are entitled to 1-year complimentary Personal Membership.
Please contact us at [email protected] for enquiries.