We provide a robust and real-world business foundation and international exposure required to stand out in the global financial market. This allows students to develop their skills and potential to challenge established paradigms.
The MSc Finance programme highlights:
- Global financial market insights and perspectives.
- Robust educational resources.
- Future-ready and rigorous curriculum.
- Personal assessment and career development.
- Good undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin*
- Good GMAT or GRE score
- Work experience in a relevant field is preferred but not required
*A good IELTS or TOEFL score is required if your undergraduate degree was not taught exclusively in English.
- The MSc Finance programme will start in July
- Only completed applications received before the deadline will be assessed. An application is considered complete when we have received all supporting documents, information, and application fee
The MSc Finance is a full-time bilingual programme. About half of the courses are conducted in English and the other half in Mandarin. Students are required to complete 36 academic units (AUs) consisting of core and elective courses.
The MSc Finance programme is designed for students to gain practical insight into finance principles required for a rewarding career in finance. For more information, please click here.
NBS has developed a broad range of relationships with top companies across many different industries in China. Throughout the year, many top companies from China engage with students directly and actively recruit from NBS postgraduate students. In recent years, many leading companies such as CICC, CITIC Securities, Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent, JD.com and Ping An Group have hired MSc Finance graduates.