MSE with Nanyang Business School offers a unique degree programme that will equip students with both engineering and business knowledge, as well as competencies relevant for the global marketplace.
Admission requirements for this programme, including minimum subject requirements for students with A-level, IB, international and other qualifications, as well as acceptable polytechnic diplomas are available in the NTU Admissions website.
The structure of the Bachelor of Engineering with a Second Major in Business programme integrates the requirements of both the Engineering and Business majors within the typical candidature of 4 years. The curriculum incorporates Business foundation courses alongside Engineering major courses. At the end of Year 1, students can continue with the Second Major in Business (Mainstream) or branch into the International Trading Programme (ITP) under the second major via an ITP Opt-In Exercise.
With the Bachelor of Engineering with a Second Major in Business, you will have the versatility to choose from a wide range of career options in economic sectors such as:
- Aerospace Industries
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business, Engineering and Design Consultancies
- Educational and Research Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Manufacturing, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Technical Sales and Marketing
Accredited by Engineering Accreditation Board (EAB)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Engineering with Second Major in Medical Biology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Double Degree in Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Engineering and Bachelor of Social Sciences in Economics