3. If the Standard Account only shows the last 200 transactions, where can I find my transactions if there are more than 200?
4. How can I register for a free Ariba Standard Account?
- Walk in registration at supplier.ariba.com ;
- Upon receiving of First Standard Account PO from NTU via the interactive email and/or
- Upon receiving of Sourcing invitation from NTU via the interactive email
5. What should I do when I receive the first Standard Account PO or sourcing invite from NTU?
When you receive the first Standard Account PO or sourcing invite from NTU via email, click the ‘Process Order’ link in the email. This will take you to the Ariba Network login page.
|For new users|
|For existing Ariba Network (Standard Account or Enterprise Account) who have processed PO from NTU|
|For existing Ariba Network Enterprise Account who has not processed any PO with NTU.|
If you want to use the same account to transact with NTU:
If you want to create a new free standard account to transact with NTU:
6. How many users/accounts can we register for our company?
7. Can I have both Enterprise Account and Standard Account to transact with NTU?
8. Can I start with Standard Account and upgrade later?
Yes, you can. To know more about Enterprise Account functionalities and fees, click “Learn More” button next to “Upgrade to From Standard Account” in your homepage.
9. I have an Ariba Network account, please register me to establish trading relationship with NTU.
Where the Supplier will be prompted to either login or create new Ariba account.
- Use the same user ID to log in and establish the trading relationship with NTU. However, charges may apply; or
- Register for a Standard Account to connect with NTU when receive first Standard Account PO via email. All transactions are free on this account. Please note that if supplier is registering for a new Standard Account, he/she may use the same email account but must use a different user ID (must be in an email format but does not need to be a real email account).
We encourage suppliers to register for a free Ariba Network Standard Account, if unsure on the above option.
10. The first Standard Account PO (“SA PO”) was sent to the wrong email address. What should I do?
b) Log in to your registered Standard Account to change the order routing information. After changing, you may proceed to invoice us.
e) Log in to your registered Standard Account to perform PO flip after goods and services have been delivered and receipted by NTU.
11. Who do I look for if I have questions?
12. I’ve created a Standard Account, but I cannot see any PO from NTU.
13. How can I process orders and submit invoices using Standard Account?
It is therefore good practice for suppliers to keep their documents into folders for easy future access as needs arises.
14. Do we still need to send physical DO to NTU?
15. Can I issue invoice to NTU before goods receipt has been performed?
No. PO needs to be in “Received” or “Partial Received” status for suppliers to be allowed to submit an online invoice.
16. Can the system handle partial delivery/invoicing?
Yes, the system can handle goods receipting and invoice processing for partial deliveries.
17. What if I receive PO order not by Ariba system. Should I process the order? (this is spam)
Do not process the order if you are unsure about the authenticity. You may write to email@example.com if you are unsure about the order
18. Why suppliers are strongly encouraged to perform PO Flip invoicing in Ariba?
19. Can I attach my own invoices for record purposes in Ariba?
20. Do I still need to send the physical invoice to NTU after flipping the invoice on Ariba P2P?
21. I have delivered my goods and I wish to issue invoice, but the invoice button is greyed out, why?
The system allows invoicing after Goods Receipt is completed. However, supplier may choose to be notified of each GR instead of tracking with the buyer.
22. What is the official Billing address for NTU?
Nanyang Technological University
NTU Shared Services Finance
42 Nanyang Avenue, #05-01
Nanyang Technological University
S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
Block S4, Level B3,
50 Nanyang Avenue,
Nanyang Technology University
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
11 Mandalay Road
Nanyang Technological University
Earth Observatory Of Singapore
50 Nanyang Avenue
National Institute of Education
Level 2 Admin Building
1 Nanyang Walk
23. What if I hit errors with Ariba invoicing?
24. How do I submit non-PO/Contract invoices?
Soft copy invoices in PDF format is acceptable if the clause “This is a computer-generated document. No Signature is required” is indicated on the invoice or invoices are not affixed with supplier’s company stamp and authorized signatures.
If suppliers fail to comply, invoices will be rejected by NSS Finance.
25. How do I know if NTU has received the manual invoice?
NTU no longer accepts hardcopy invoice as NTU Shared Services Reception has closed with effective 26 Oct 2020 and therefore there will not be any receiving of invoices at the counter. Furthermore, hardcopy invoices can get lost in transit to NTU premises.
Email PDF copy invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the appropriate details:
- PO number
- Requester name
- School / Department / Centre
26. Whom can I contact for supplier’s payment enquiries?
Sourcing To Contract
Participating in a Sourcing event
28 Where do I find future business opportunities with NTU?
29. How can I coordinate catalog maintenance with NTU?
Suppliers with Ariba Network Enterprise Account (with fees) can manage their own catalog with NTU. If they do not have a enterprise account, suppliers can contact the buyer at email@example.com to manage the catalog.
30. Is there a maximum file size my attachment can be?
31. Will there be an award notification sent to the suppliers?
Yes, there will be an award notification sent by the system to the awarded suppliers.
32. How do I know if my bid has been submitted successfully?
When the bid has been submitted, a green notification will appeared.
33. Can I submit the bid in the last few minutes/hours before the event close?
Yes. You may submit your bid in Ariba, as long as the event has not closed.
34. I have submitted my bid in Ariba but there is no record. What should I do?
Please ensure that the green notification appeared after you have submitted your bid. Else you may return to the bids submissions page and if you manage to see the "Revise Response" button, it means that you have submitted the bid.
Post Sourcing Event
35. How do I access closed Sourcing events after logging in to the Ariba Supplier Network?
You can click on the “Proposals” tab at the top left hand corner. But you will not be able to post any responses.
36. Is it possible to edit your response after it has been submitted?
Yes, it is possible to edit your response after it has been submitted if the sourcing event has not been closed yet.
37. After submitting the response for the sourcing event, will there be a notification to say that I have successfully submitted the response?
Yes, there will be a green notification at the top of the screen to tell you that your response has been submitted. There will no email notification to confirm this, just the notification on top the screen.
38. Will I be notified once the tender has been closed/awarded?
Yes, all participated suppliers will be notified.
39. Is there a limit to how many tenders I can bid on simultaneously?
No, there is no limit to how many tenders you participate in
40. In an ‘Open Tender’, on what platform do I submit my bid?
For an ‘Open Tender’ you will register your expression of interest to participate in the tender on Ariba Discovery by clicking on ‘Respond to Posting’. However, the actual submission of the bid will take place in your individual Ariba Supplier Portal.
41. Is it possible to withdraw my bid post sourcing event?