- Year 1 curriculum with multidisciplinary courses such as Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Climate Change and Research Experience.
- Pre-research training as early as Year 1 through Introduction to Research.
- Innovation-driven projects such as Making & Tinkering during Year 1 Special Terms.
- Research attachment for two continuous semesters at NTU research institutes or external laboratories.
- Overseas Final Year Project from 5 to 8 months (at least 80% return airfare, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa fees will be covered).
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Core (ICC) Courses to enhance the breadth and depth of learning (offering Year and Semester differs according to School and College; course names are tentative):
- Navigating the Digital World
- Career and Entrepreneurial Development for the Future World
- Science & Technology for Humanity
- Sustainability: Human, Social, Economic & Environment
- Healthy Living & Mental Wellbeing in an Aging Society
- Digital Literacy 2
- Writing Across the Disciplines
- PhD at NTU or Joint PhD with partner university (optional). Minimum CGPA of 4.00 for application of a scholarship from NTU.
Science Curriculum Overview
Engineering Curriculum Overview
*The curriculum above is subjected to approval from University.