Loss of Student's Pass

Students who have lost their Student's Pass are required to apply for a replacement card in person at the ICA office within 7 days from the date of loss with these documents:

  • NTU letter of certification
  • Police report
  • Your passport with at least 6 months of validity period
  • A recent passport sized photograph taken in the last 3 months
  • Credit/debit card for the replacement fee

 Please refer to the ICA website for the procedures and fee to replace your Student's Pass.

 Application of NTU Letter of Certification

1.Please login to the One Stop One Stop portal.  Click NTU Student login to One Stop portal.

2.Click on Request for Services.

3.Click on Certificates / Transcripts.

4.Click on Letter of Certification (LOC), proceed to apply for the LOC.

You will be notified via your NTU email within 1 to 2 working days when the letter is ready. Please download and print the certification letter. 


A replacement fee of S$100 will be imposed if you lose your Student's Pass for the first time. Subsequent loss will be S$300. An additional processing fee of S$30 will be imposed for amendments made to eForm 16 after submission.