If you will be living off-campus, you are advised to make your housing arrangements before your arrival or intended move-in date.
To aid you in the arrangements of off-campus housing, the following information is provided for your reference.
The University is located at the western tip of Singapore. Housing estates near NTU include Jurong West, Boon Lay, and Jurong East.
Depending on your needs, there are various off-campus housing options provided by private companies as well as homeowners. Please contact the providers directly to check on rooms availability, pricing, etc.
EM Real Estate Pte Ltd offers a variety of student hostels and residences at various locations
yo:HA Hostel @ Henderson (Main Office)
Tel: (65) 62758880
MDIS Residence @ Stirling offers a variety of room types near the city area
Tel: (65) 64790090
Whatsapp: (65) 9296 9223/ (65) 9624 5950
D’Arena Serviced Apartments provides a range of serviced apartments at 511 Upper Jurong Road
Whatsapp: (65) 8799 2276
Home rentals in Singapore can be broadly categorised into public housing [better known as Housing & Development Board (HDB) flats] and private housing [usually private condominiums and landed properties].
Before entering into a contract or placing a deposit, you may wish to familiarise yourselves with the eligibility conditions, guidelines, etc, for home rentals pertaining to each category of housing, as well as engaging the services of a property agent:
- Public housing at Housing Development Board (HDB) flats
- Private housing at private apartments, condominiums and landed homes
- Resources for consumers engaging the services of a property agent
HDB/ Private Home Rental Listings
- The Straits Times, the main local newspaper includes a classified section with rental listing - look for the section on 'Rental'.
- PropertyGuru - https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-for-rent
- 99.co - https://www.99.co/singapore/rent/rooms
- iProperty.com.sg - https://www.iproperty.com.sg/rent/hdb/
- Nestia - https://property.nestia.com/
The information and contacts provided by the Office of Campus Housing (OCH) are to assist you in your search for off-campus housing. It serves only as a guide and has been gathered in good faith. Housing Services does not endorse, guarantee, warrant or recommend the accuracy of the information or necessarily subscribe to any such opinions or recommendations.