This Masters program is jointly offered by School of Computer Science and Engineering and School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. The MSCS programme is intended to meet these demands by equipping professionals with the necessary expertise and skills. The curriculum builds upon traditional computer science and information technology disciplines, to emphasise the mastery of professional cyber security skills to evaluate, protect and manage infocomm technologies. The intensive hands-on course components and industry-centric curriculum ensure that students will acquire the skills and knowledge that are sought by employers of cyber security professionals.
- At least a good relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- For applicants whose native language is not English, TOEFL/IELTS score is to be submitted with the application for admission:
TOEFL Score (Test dates must be within 2 years or less from the date of application):
≥ 600 (paper-based)
≥ 250 (computer-based)
≥ 100 (internet-based)
IELTS Score (Test date must be within 2 years or less from the date of application):≥ 6.5
GRE is not required for MSc programme (by coursework).
|Application Period for August Intake|
Application will open in November
|1. Please click here to submit your application.|
2. Read the Coursework Programmes Admission Guide
3. APPLY NOW. This form may take you 20 minutes to complete.
4. Complete set of supporting documents (must be legible) have to be uploaded via the fully digital application portal. Do not send hardcopy admission package unless requested.
|Pay Application Fee||Application fee payment can be made online before submitting application by VISA/Mastercard. Please ensure that application fee is made to the correct Coursework Application Number (eg C22xxxxx) and programme name.|
|Check Application/Result Status||Owing to the large number of applicants, we are unable to attend to phone or email enquiries on application status/results. You may check your application status 3 working days after you have made successful online payment.|
We emphasize that the selection process is competitive. Meeting all prior requirements does not guarantee selection. All applicants will be holistically evaluated academically, relevancy of work experience and other relevant experiences.
Applications are to be submitted electronically only. Late submissions would not be accepted and any other form of submission would not be processed.
*Applicants should consider carefully that they are able to cope with work/personal/financial commitments before applying/accepting admission as full-time/part-time candidates.
Deferment of admission base on these reasons may not be considered.
For admissions matters and enquiries, please email directly to [email protected]. Thank you.
Total Graduation Requirement: 30 AUs
| Study Type||Minimum Candidature||Maximum Candidature|
|Part Time Study||2 years (4 semesters)||4 years (8 semesters)|
|Full Time Study||1.5 year (3 semesters)||3 years (6 semesters)|
Each course (except Capstone Project) is a 3 AU course with 39 teaching hours over 13 weeks.
View the Course Content Here
*Note: the curriculum is subject to change.
Top 5 Careers in Cybersecurity
- Security Consultant
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Engineer
Please note that this MSc programme is a non-MOE subsidised programme.
Non-refundable(Payable when you submit your application)
Deposit Payment(The deposit will be used to offset the semester 1 tuition fees after matriculation)
Non-refundable & non-transferable(Payable upon acceptance of offer of admission)
|5000 (exclusive of GST)|
TUITION FEES FROM AUGUST 2023 INTAKE ONWARDS
|EXCLUSIVE OF GST||INCLUSIVE OF GST|
|Full Programme fees|
|with GST 8% (from 1 Jan 2023)|
|with GST 9% (from 1 Jan 2024)|
Note that the $5000 Acceptance Fee is a part of the total program fee. After the payment of this acceptance fee, it will be deducted from your first semester fee.
- This is a self-financing programme, and is not eligible for Service Obligation or Financial Assistance (i.e. Tuition Fee Loan).
- Tuition fee is payable each semester regardless of the number of courses registered that term.
- Tuition fee is payable even if the student did not register any courses that semester, unless the student has been approved for Leave of Absence (LOA) for that semester by the 2nd week of the academic term.
- Students who apply for LOA or withdraw two or more weeks after the semester commences shall be liable for tuition fees and miscellaneous fees due for the entire term.
- The University reserves the right to revise its fees every year without notice.
NTU Alumni Grant
NTU alumni who completed an undergraduate or post-graduate degree programme with NTU will receive a one-time grant of 10% off the tuition fees (before GST). This grant will be applied on the final payment of the course and it can only be used to offset the tuition fees and no other fees related to the course of study.
Please view more information Here.
Frequently Asked Question
For more Frequently Asked Question, please click here.
Please contact [email protected] for more information on MSCS.