The University Engineering Scholarship (UES) is open to Polytechnic Diploma holders from Singapore who are pursuing a full-time Engineering/ Technology-related undergraduate programme at one of the following Autonomous University:
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Possess outstanding local polytechnic diploma (preferably Diploma with Merit)
- Have good co-curricular activities record
- Matriculate into a full-time Engineering/ Technology-related undergraduate programme at one of the Autonomous University in the same year of the UES application.
The scholarship provides the following:
- Tuition fee payable (less MOE Tuition Grant*)
- Living allowance of $5,800 per annum
- One-time computer allowance of $2,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of your full-time Engineering/ Technology-related undergraduate course at the University of your study.
- Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award or allowance without the prior approval of the University.
- Scholars are required to maintain good academic performance (subject to review every semester) and conduct at all times. Liquidated damages may be imposed due to premature withdrawal or termination of the scholarship by the scholar or the University.
- Upon graduation, scholars have to serve a 4-year bond by working in an Engineering/Technology-related field in Singapore.
National University of Singapore is the Secretariat for UES in AY2023/24. Application period is from 2 May to 22 May 2023.
Please apply here.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in June 2023.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail in June.
Applicants that are not shortlisted will not receive any e-mail communication.