For students who first accepted a place in AY2015-16,the following special term fees will be chargeable on a per AU basis.These rates are applicable for the duration of their degree programme.
Special Term Fee (Per AU)
|Programme of Study||Subsidised Students|
|Singapore Citizens2||Singapore Permanent Residents||International Students|
1. All amounts quoted are on a per AU basis and exclusive of GST.
2. Special Term Fee (per course) = Special Term Fee (Per AU) x Course AUs
3. For student eligible for MOE Tuition Grant, GST on the tuition fee is subsidized by MOE.
4. For students paying non-subsidized fees or no longer eligible for MOE Tuition Grant, GST on tuition fee is to be borne by the student.
5. For students who have exceeded the normal programme duration, they will no longer be eligible for the tuition grant and GST subsidy from MOE. NTU will however extend the same subsidized tuition fee to the student but GST on the tuition fee is to
be borne by the student.