Welcome to Impactful Leadership!
In Impactful Leadership, you will actively apply your leadership skills and further define your leadership through curated programmes, mentoring, personal coaching and exposure to leadership development opportunities.
The 7-month programme provides opportunity for you to demonstrate mastery of Leadership skills through Leadership-in-Action:
- 2-Day LaunchPad based on the 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership (Compulsory Session)
- Personal Coaching by Professional Coaches
- Communication Trainings
- Self and Peer Assessment
- Networking and Leadership Exposure Opportunities
- 3AU DEEP (Deeper Experiential Engagement Project)-GER AED08C (Optional)
- Inform your Club Advisor/Faculty-in-Residence on your interest to participate in the Impactful Leadership
- Stay tuned for email from SLDP Team.
- Selected Student Leaders will be invited to attend an information session scheduled in September to learn more details about the Impactful Leadership programme.
- After the information session, interested Student Leaders can choose to apply for Impactful Leadership and upon being shortlisted, will be invited to undergo a selection interview.
- Successful participants will be informed via email by end of October.
- Enhance personal and professional Leadership development
- Bridge the gap between knowledge and action by addressing real challenges
- Communicate goals effectively
- Build a culture of engagement
- Obtain clarity on how you are perceived as a leader through a peer feedback exercise
- Certificate of Completion upon fulfillment of 39 hours within the duration of the programme (November - May)