Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance (GHSI)
- Raffles Medical Group: GHSI coverage overview.
- Raffles Medical Group: GHSI coverage detail.
- GHSI covers for Covid 19 treatment and hospitalization in a government restructured hospital only.
- Claim Procedure here.
- Claim documents should be submitted within 30 days of discharge from the hospital/treatment date.
- Retain the original claim documents for at least 6 months from the submission date.
- Claims will be processed within 21 working days upon receipt of the completed claim documents.
- Once the claim is approved, you will be notified via email and the reimbursement will be credited into your bank account.
- You can also login to the e-claims portal to monitor your claim status.
- List of Hospitals
- Letter of Guarantee : For elective / pre-planned hospital admission(s) in Singapore, the Insured can
request for a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) facility. Once the LOG is issued, the hospital cash deposit will be waived. The Hospital will bill the Insurer directly, up to the policy limit subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. For emergency
hospitalisation, you may contact RHI hotline: 6286 2866 for assistance.