Trial registry

The journal/publisher requires my study to be registered in a trial registry. Which registry should I use? 


If you have an IRB-approved study, you can register your study with If you need a new user account to access this registry, please write in to [email protected]. Once you have obtained the registration number for your study, this can then be provided to the journal. 

Please note that Singapore's HSA Clinical Trial Register only accepts clinical trials, and is not suitable for most human research studies conducted within NTU.