Pan University Facilities
NTU currently has seven shared facility platforms, covering a wide range of analytical, characterisation, spectroscopy, micro/nanofabrication equipment and other cognitive, behavioural and neuroscience study tools. In addition, an animal facility supports and enhances the bio-medical research. Moving forward, the shared facility platforms are seen as underpinning the strategic research themes and new areas coming up in the NTU 2025 implementation plans.
Cognitive Neuroimaging Centre (CONIC)
CONIC is equipped with a 3T Siemens Prisma MR scanner, a Siemens 0T MR mock scanner, an Elekta Neuromag TRIUX, as well as other brain activity monitoring and stimulating devices.
Facility for Analysis, Characterisation, Testing and Simulation (FACTS)
Providing advanced instrumentation for in-depth investigations and fundamental understanding of functional materials.
Nanyang Institute of Structural Biology (NISB)
Integrating Structural Biology research across NTU to address important questions in biology and human diseases.
Nanyang Nanofabrication Centre (N2FC)
Featuring state-of-the-art nano-fabrication facilities for nano-science and nanotechnology research.
Other Research Facilities
NTU is fully equipped with various types of apparatus and equipment for both teaching and extensive research use. The following are college and school based laboratories and facilities.
- Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry Services
- Protein Production Platform
- Atomic & Nano Imaging and Microscopes
- Crystal Structure and Particle Size & Surface Area Analysis
- Thermal & Mechanical Analysis
- Chromatography & Mass Spectroscopy
- Hydraulics Lab
- Centre for Micro-/Nano -electronics (NOVITAS)
- Hydraulics Lab
- Metrology Lab / COLE
- Mechanics of Micro-Systems Lab
- Materials Lab
- NMR Facilities
- X-ray Facilities
- Raman Facilities
- Cell Biology Core Facility
- Peptide Synthesis Core Facility
- Membrane Technology Facility
- Characterization Facilities
- Liquid Nitrogen Central Facility
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility
- Environmental Biotechnology Facility
- Electronic Workshop
- Singapore Phenome Centre
- Energy Storage and Fuel cell
- Renewables and Low Carbon Generation - Solar, Wind and Marine
- Power Electronics and Grids Laboratory
- Smart and Sustainable Building Technologies
- Maritime Clean Energy - METB
- Future Mobility Solutions
- Flagship - ECO Campus & REIDS
Visit College and School websites for more info