NTU currently has seven shared facility platforms, covering a wide range of analytical, characterisation, spectroscopy, micro/nanofabrication equipment and other cognitive, behavioural and neuroscience study tools. In addition, an animal facility supports and enhances the bio-medical research. Moving forward, the shared facility platforms are seen as underpinning the strategic research themes and new areas coming up in the NTU 2025 implementation plans.
Cognitive Neuroimaging Centre (CONIC)
CONIC is equipped with a 3T Siemens Prisma MR scanner, a Siemens 0T MR mock scanner, an Elekta Neuromag TRIUX, as well as other brain activity monitoring and stimulating devices.
Nanyang Institute of Structural Biology (NISB)
Integrating Structural Biology research across NTU to address important questions in biology and human diseases.
Nanyang Nanofabrication Centre (N2FC)
Featuring state-of-the-art nano-fabrication facilities for nano-science and nanotechnology research.
High Performance Computing Centre (HPCC)
COgnition and behaVioural sciEnces (COVE) laboratory
COVE is equipped with three main laboratories: (i) Cognition Research (CR) Lab; (ii) Computer-Mediated Communication (CMC) Lab; and the Integrated Multi-Sensory Research (IMSR) Lab.
NTU Center of High Field NMR Spectroscopy & Imaging
Featuring state-of-the-art high-field NMR spectrometers.
NTU is fully equipped with various types of apparatus and equipment for both teaching and extensive research use. The following are college and school based laboratories and facilities.
- Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry Services
- Protein Production Platform
- Atomic & Nano Imaging and Microscopes
- Crystal Structure and Particle Size & Surface Area Analysis
- Thermal & Mechanical Analysis
- Chromatography & Mass Spectroscopy
- Hydraulics Lab
- Centre for Micro-/Nano -electronics (NOVITAS)
- Hydraulics Lab
- Metrology Lab / COLE
- Mechanics of Micro-Systems Lab
- Materials Lab
- NMR Facilities
- X-ray Facilities
- Raman Facilities
- Cell Biology Core Facility
- Peptide Synthesis Core Facility
- Membrane Technology Facility
- Characterization Facilities
- Liquid Nitrogen Central Facility
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility
- Environmental Biotechnology Facility
- Electronic Workshop
- Singapore Phenome Centre
- Energy Storage and Fuel cell
- Renewables and Low Carbon Generation - Solar, Wind and Marine
- Power Electronics and Grids Laboratory
- Smart and Sustainable Building Technologies
- Maritime Clean Energy - METB
- Future Mobility Solutions
- Flagship - ECO Campus & REIDS
Visit College and School websites for more info