Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked among the world’s top universities. NTU has a vibrant research eco-system with a high proportion of early career researchers. It has a healthy environment for interdisciplinary research collaboration and the research is well funded. For more information, visit www.ntu.edu.sg.
We invite you to be part of this world-class university through the prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship programme.
About Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF)
The prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) was established in 1991 under the Lee Kuan Yew Endowment Fund. The Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in the areas of Engineering, Science and Medicine.
The Fellowship will be awarded concurrently with the candidate's appointment as a research staff in NTU.
Please click here for the detailed list of research areas available in the respective Colleges/Schools/Research Centres.
- Excellent academic records and research potential.
- Recent PhD graduates, or with at most 1 postdoctoral training from a reputable university.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Fellowship will be tenable for a period of 3 years.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be awarded a research grant up to S$180,000 for research consumables and research related expenditure.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online and upload all the required documents to the online system.
Please click here
Required documents for application:
- Cover Letter/Statement of Research Intent (what you have to offer and why you chose NTU, in no more than two A4 pages)
- Comprehensive CV with Full Publication List (with information on citation and impact factor)
- Detailed proposal of your research project. Please use template here for submission.
- Three (3) International Referee Reports (including contact details) who are known to the applicant in the last 4 years
- Top 3 publications (in PDF)
- Educational Certificates
Applications with missing documents will be deemed incomplete and will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, please write to [email protected]
Application Window: 22 Nov 2023 to 01 February 2024.