Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is placed 11th globally, and 1st among the world's top young universities for six consecutive years (QS university rankings). It is also ranked No.2 among the world's elite young universities (aged 50 and under) that have excelled in producing high-quality research (Nature Index Young Universities).
We invite you to be part of this world-class university through the prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship programme.
About Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF)
The prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) was established in 1991 under the Lee Kuan Yew Endowment Fund. The Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in the areas of Engineering, Science and Medicine.
The Fellowship will be awarded concurrently with the candidate's appointment as a research staff in NTU.
Please click here for the detailed list of research areas available in the respective Colleges/Schools/Research Centres.
- Excellent academic records and research potential.
- Recent PhD graduates, or with at most 1 postdoctoral training from a reputable university.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Fellowship will be tenable for a period of 3 years.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be awarded a research grant of S$180,000 for research consumables and research related expenditure.
Interested candidates are invited to apply and submit the following documents to LKYPDF@ntu.edu.sg
- NTU Application Form (Research) obtainable here
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Educational Certificates
- Three (3) International Referee Reports (including contact details) who are known to the applicant in the last 4 years;
- Statement of Research Intent (Max 2 pages)
- Grant Application Form which is available here
- Full Publication List (with information on citation and impact factor)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application Closing Date: 22 February 2021