Data breach

What should I do if there is a data breach?


If personal data is (whether intentionally or accidentally) lost, leaked, or inappropriately shared, PIs are to report such incidences to NTU-IRB immediately via an Incident Report Form

NTU-IRB will review the incident together with the PI, and will also advice follow-ups with the university's Personal Data Protection Office where appropriate.