2021 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Call
The World’s Best Young University is looking for the world’s most promising Professors. NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive start-up research grants of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 720K; €635K; £566K)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold tenure-track appointments and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Desired skills and experience
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
- PhD degree in any discipline obtained within 10 years of obtaining Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
2017 NAP Awardees
Ivy Yeh Hui Yuan
2018 NAP Awardees
Liu Wei Chen
Choe Young Jun
Ariel David Neufield
Wong Siu Ling, Christine
2019 NAP Awardees
Chen Change Loy
Wong Liang Jie
Wen Bi Han
This section will be further updated.