In Online Magazine Practicum, students work as a team to produce the WKWSCI Alumni Magazine, a digital publication targeted at students, alumni and others stakeholders.
Students hone skills through different roles in writing, photography, editing, design, layout, social media, and gain practice in putting together an online magazine from conceptualisation to publication. In the process, students develop their writing and design portfolios, paving career opportunities not only in journalism, but also equipping students with versatile skills relevant to advertising/PR and corporate communications.
Check out the latest issue of the WKWSCI Alumni Magazine here.
- Cannes Lions International
- International Strategic Communication Management
- Going Overseas For Advanced Reporting
- Nanyang Chronicle
- Overseas Documentaries You Should See
- Overseas Film Festival
- Perspectives Film Festival
- Regional Strategic Communication Management
- Short Overseas Journalism Practicum
- South by Southwest
- Spectrum TV
- The Content Lab
- WKWSCI Alumni Magazine
- NTU WKWSCI: Engage