Through News Practicum, students gain first-hand experience creating and developing news in a multimedia, multi-platform newsroom to produce the school's news publication - the Nanyang Chronicle.
Students get opportunities to work as reporters, illustrators, photographers, digital journalists, video producers and data journalists. They also work together to conceptualise innovative news packages, strategising for greater relevance and reach while devising ways to adapt to the ever-changing media landscape.
- Cannes Lions International
- International Strategic Communication Management
- Going Overseas For Advanced Reporting
- Nanyang Chronicle
- Overseas Documentaries You Should See
- Overseas Film Festival
- Perspectives Film Festival
- Regional Strategic Communication Management
- Short Overseas Journalism Practicum
- South by Southwest
- Spectrum TV
- The Content Lab
- WKWSCI Alumni Magazine
- NTU WKWSCI: Engage