Partnering with Facebook and Starcom MediaVest Group, The Social Lab: Community Management practicum aims to meet potential and increased demand for community management in the marketplace, and to equip students with the right new skill sets to be community managers for client and agency environments.
This course offers hands-on training for planning, ideating and activating initiatives, leveraging on social media platforms to the fullest. Students can learn to become brand or community advocates with savvy communication skills, content creation skills, project management and organisation skills, strategic thinking and data analysis skills.
- Cannes Lions International
- International Strategic Communication Management
- Going Overseas For Advanced Reporting
- Nanyang Chronicle
- Overseas Documentaries You Should See
- Overseas Film Festival
- Perspectives Film Festival
- Regional Strategic Communication Management
- Short Overseas Journalism Practicum
- South by Southwest
- Spectrum TV
- The Content Lab
- WKWSCI Alumni Magazine
- NTU WKWSCI: Engage