In Regional Strategic Communication Management (RSCM), students immerse and challenge themselves in an overseas location to develop collaterals for a partner organisation’s advocacy needs. Students acquire strategic communication skills in a real world setting while supporting a worthy cause.
The three-part course covers lectures locally about key issues in public communication and the development of communication collaterals. Students then travel to the host community overseas where they conduct practical fieldwork research. Lastly, students participate in a series of workshops during which they will produce their collaterals, ending off with a presentation of the collaterals before a panel.
In 2020, students produced collaterals for LooLa Eco Adventure, an eco-resort, for their final project.
- Cannes Lions International
- International Strategic Communication Management
- Going Overseas For Advanced Reporting
- Nanyang Chronicle
- Overseas Documentaries You Should See
- Overseas Film Festival
- Perspectives Film Festival
- Regional Strategic Communication Management
- Short Overseas Journalism Practicum
- South by Southwest
- Spectrum TV
- The Content Lab
- WKWSCI Alumni Magazine
- NTU WKWSCI: Engage