As part of the newly-revised Information Society and Policy module which explores emerging communication technologies in today’s digital era, students get to attend the South by Southwest Interactive Festival in Austin, Texas.
Students explore the latest on artificial intelligence in the communications field and witness first hand the real applications of AI and virtual reality from renowned technology experts such as Google. Part of the coursework also include proposing potential AI applications in the media industry and discuss their ethical, social and policy implications. They were able to draw inspiration from innovations at the festival and consult AI experts on their ideas, equipping them with valuable knowledge and skills in the area of new media technology.
- Cannes Lions International
- International Strategic Communication Management
- Going Overseas For Advanced Reporting
- Nanyang Chronicle
- Overseas Documentaries You Should See
- Overseas Film Festival
- Perspectives Film Festival
- Regional Strategic Communication Management
- Short Overseas Journalism Practicum
- South by Southwest
- Spectrum TV
- The Content Lab
- WKWSCI Alumni Magazine
- NTU WKWSCI: Engage