Since 2021, we have introduced a sustainability course in our common interdisciplinary core curriculum for all undergraduates. This course aims to develop students with the critical skills to collaborate across disciplines to systematically analyze major sustainability challenges from the perspectives of society, economy, and the environment. Students will learn to address sustainability issues from different viewpoints and at different scales. They will then use these skills to discuss and propose solutions for sustainability challenges facing Singapore and the world.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science with three specialization options (Geosciences, Ecology, Society)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science and Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry with Second Major in Environmental Science
- Second Major in Food Science and Technology (Open to Bioengineering, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, Biological Sciences)
- Second Major in Society and Urban Systems (Open to Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering)
- Minor in Environmental Management
- Minor in Environmental Sustainability
- Minor in Environmental Humanities
NTU is pioneering a new push in PhD education that will tear down barriers and drive research into areas that need a multi-disciplinary approach. In keeping with global trends and needs, students at the Interdisciplinary Graduate Programme at NTU will concentrate on two or more disciplines, instead of one. Today, fresh thinking is urgently needed to mitigate many global challenges, not least in environmental sustainability, the creation of viable alternative energy solutions, and many other wide-ranging and complex issues.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Maritime Studies
- Master of Science in Smart Manufacturing
- Joint NTU-TUM Master of Science in Green Electronics
- Master of Science in Power Engineering
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- MBA (Strategy & Innovation)
- Master of Science in Finance
NTU Continuing Education offers a wide range of programmes and courses for working professionals that are curated from various disciplines and conducted via different learning platforms. Aligning with the Government’s concerted effort to build sustainability as a way of work, play and life, that is the Green economy, specialised topics such as Sustainability Design, Energy Management, Environmental Management and etc. are created and delivered as either short courses or semester long courses, credit-bearing and stackable towards the relevant certificate(s) such as Specialist, Graduate and/or FlexiMasters certificate.