Your graduation marks a new chapter in your continued relationship with your alma mater, one where you get to connect with more than 62,000 fellow alumni and benefit from a diverse array of resources for your ongoing personal and professional growth.
The NBS Alumni Office is dedicated to helping you maintain an enriching connection with the Nanyang Business School (NBS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) community, and we do so through our four pillars of engagement.
- We facilitate the continuous learning that is essential in today’s ever-changing business world.
- We provide career development support that empowers you to succeed at each stage of your career.
- We create avenues for you to connect with fellow alumni around the world, opening the door to career and business opportunities.
- We encourage our alumni to give back in ways that will inspire the next generation of students to reach their potential, and contribute to the continuous development of NTU.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or a seasoned professional, we’re here to support you and look forward to welcoming you into the NBS Alumni family!
When you complete your studies at NBS, you become part of a strong, engaged community of more than 62,000 NBS alumni and 286,000 NTU alumni around the world, giving you access to a diverse network of professionals, among them business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators across a multitude of industries.
62,000+ NBS Alumni
286,000+ NTU Alumni
90+ Alumni Associations
Forge a lasting connection with your schoolmates and alma mater. Through our platform, you can:
- Learn about our leadership talks and programmes that encourage continuous learning
- Access career development services such as coaching and mentoring
- Network and build meaningful connections with members of our global community
- Contribute back to NBS to support future generations of students.
Meet the alumni organisations and people who help advance the mission of Nanyang Business School (NBS) to inspire innovation, leadership, and transformation.
The NBS Alumni Advisory Board comprises a team of passionate alumni – business leaders who offer their time and expertise to provide guidance and advice on the school’s strategy and programmes.
The NTU NBS Alumni Association supports the strategic direction of NBS by establishing a network of professional resources and continuous learning for the alumni community.
In the News
Read about NBS alumni around the world who are making breakthroughs, leading transformation and shaking up the status quo!